OGC Testbed 15 | OGC
The Open Geospatial Consortium (OGC) has published the outcomes of 2019’s biggest research and development initiative, Testbed-15. The key outcomes, including detailed Engineering Reports, overview presentations, and videos, are freely available on the Testbed-15 webpage. Testbed-15 advanced research across the following technologies:
– Earth Observation (EO) data models, applications, catalogues, and process discovery.
– Data Security in a geospatial environment using encrypted containers.
– Federated Cloud Environments incorporating OGC Open Web Services.
– Secure Delta Updates to geospatial data in Denied, Disrupted, Intermittent, and Limited (DDIL) situations.
– An Open Portrayal Framework and APIs for sharing portrayals of geospatial content.
– Machine Learning models and outputs integrating with OGC Open Web Services.